Development Guest Post
So you want to submit Development Guest Post? Well, you’re in the right place!
We empower freelancers and agencies in the web Development industry by providing insight, advice, and educational resources for growing their businesses.
We publish four to five long-form articles per week, which are authored by Codingbin staff and industry experts.
If you’d like to guest post on the Web Design and Development Blog, please read this page before sending in your pitch. We will not consider submissions that do not follow our guidelines.
In order for an article to be considered for publication on the blog, it must meet the following standards:
- It must be written for web designers, web and app developers, marketers, ecommerce consultants, and other creative professionals in the ecommerce industry. It should aim to help our audience grow their business, deepen their technical skills, or inspire their work.
- The article cannot be an advertisement for a service, brand, or product, nor can it be self-servingly promotional. Articles should attempt to present a balanced, well-rounded, and unbiased appraisal of a particular topic or technique.
- The article should be technically specific, highly detailed, and provide lasting value to our primary audience. A great piece of content offers actionable advice, step-by-step instructions, checklists, or code snippets.
- The article must be well-researched and fully supported. A great article features numerous case studies or examples; numbers, metrics, and other statistical measurements of success; and links to reputablesources.
- Content should be timely or address current industry trends.
Guest Post Guidelines
- We only consider original content. Posts cannot have appeared or been published elsewhere.
- Use the search box on the blog to make sure we haven’t covered your topic already. Your guest post should fill a gap in our content, or present a unique angle on an already covered topic.
- Articles can range from 1,000 to 3,000 words in length.
- Consider what visual elements you might include with your post. We expect all submissions to include photos, graphics, and screenshots.
- Read a few posts on the blog to get a feel for the voice and tone we use.
Have an idea for an article? You can send your articles with following methods.
- copy and paste it into a Google Document. Share the document with our email id firstname.lastname@example.org , and be sure to give them full editing access by selecting, “Can edit.”
- send your article directly to our email address email@example.com
- Submit your article directly on our website go to Submit Article